Buy Allergan Botox 150 IU Online
Buying Allergan Botox 150 IU online from us can save you money. Also buying it in larger quantities ensures that it is available to you during the follow up stage treatments that are carried out every 6-9 months following the initial injection.
This pattern of treatment ensures consistency of results. It is important to follow and maintain the optimum storage conditions for the Allergan Botox 150 IU. It can be safely stored in large quantities for easy access, at room temperature before the applications first usage.
Once the Allergan Botox 150 IU solution is made up for the first time, it must be stored in the refrigerator to ensure maximum sterility of its key active ingredients, the neurotoxin from Clostridium botulinum bacteria. It is this neurotoxin that numbs or paralyses muscles that are subject to spasms.
- Our Botox Pharmacy is a Trusted Global Supplier of Allergan Botox 150 IU
Allergan Botox 150 IU Specifications
- Botox / Botulinum Toxin
Strength: 150U, Package with Ice Pack
Safe and effective for anti aging
Mix 2~3ml Bacteriostatic Water per vial for injection
Used for the treatment of wrinkles, with millions of patients opting for this minimally-invasive cosmetic treatment: such as for reducing the look of glabellar lines, which are frown lines between the eyebrows, for treating crow’s feet around the eyes, and for correcting other facial wrinkles.
– 1) Use its injections for treating muscular eye problems, such as blepharospasm, which is eyelid spasms, and strabismus, which is crossed eyes.
– 2) Use it to treat cervical dystonia, which is associated with an abnormal head position and neck pain, and upper motor neuron syndrome, including cerebral palsy, as well as upper limb spasticity.
– 3) Botox has also become popular as a treatment for hyperhidrosis, which is excessive underarm sweating.
– 4) Its treatments to help stroke patients with their symptoms, for migraines.
– 5) Use Botox to treat bruxism, treat a wide variety of muscle-related diseases, treat depression by reducing the ability to frown.